Monday, July 28, 2008

Jon & Tami






These are from a wedding a did recently. These were taken at the Timpanogis Temple in the Provo area. I only did the temple pictures because I am very pregnant and doing a whole day wouldn't be a good idea. It was such a beautiful day. My biggest problem was the sun. It was so bright it really made it a struggle. Thankfully I think overexposing a picture can make things really nice at times. It covers up a lot of imperfections. There was a lot of construction going on the light kind of bled out all of the ugly bins and fencing that sometimes made it into the background.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog! I have loved art since I was a little girl. Photography has been a way for me to express myself. I hope you enjoy seeing the world through my eyes. This blog is for everyone to keep up with my most recent photo sessions. If you want to see more visit www.kristycphoto.com

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Availability

Contact me for booking information. I will be booking limited Weddings in Utah after May this year.