Sunday, July 27, 2008





I did these pictures about 2 weeks back. This is my niece Megan. Her grandma was visiting from Barcelona and wanted to get some pictures. We did these in their back yard. I was excited to see how they turned out. Especially because we were really in a race against the sun. We had decided that we would take pictures after a family dinner. By the time everyone was ready it was nearing sunset and the fence in the yard was blocking most of the sun. Her grandma had brought her 3 new dresses from Spain and wanted them in the pictures. Megan did a great job. I took about 80 shots in 30 minutes. Here are a few of my favorites.

No comments:

Welcome to my blog! I have loved art since I was a little girl. Photography has been a way for me to express myself. I hope you enjoy seeing the world through my eyes. This blog is for everyone to keep up with my most recent photo sessions. If you want to see more visit www.kristycphoto.com

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Availability

Contact me for booking information. I will be booking limited Weddings in Utah after May this year.