Friday, November 13, 2009

Utah Family Photographer: All right, all right, I'm coming...

Alright...I am sorry I haven't posted anything lately. Don't give up on me. I have been a bit overwhelmed with the amount of work I have taken on. I promise I will post more soon. Also ifyou are waiting for your pics I pretty much have them done. I only need to finish up 2 sessions and then I am caught up. I hope to have everything ready to mail out on Monday. That is good news.... I have a whole new set of mini sessions tomorrow:)

These are personal. This is my little boy. These were taken the other day. He doesn't remember the snow from last year so he though this was amazing. Then when he realized it was cold he wanted to go in. I think he takes after me;)




1 comment:

Julie Liljenquist said...

Nathan is going to be a heart breaker. He's so stinking cute!

Welcome to my blog! I have loved art since I was a little girl. Photography has been a way for me to express myself. I hope you enjoy seeing the world through my eyes. This blog is for everyone to keep up with my most recent photo sessions. If you want to see more visit www.kristycphoto.com

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Availability

Contact me for booking information. I will be booking limited Weddings in Utah after May this year.