Thursday, March 11, 2010

Last Call Forever...kinda: Mini sessions

s some of you may know my husband is still in school. He will be graduating in just a couple of short months. I am super excited for him. Why am I telling you this? With graduation comes an impending move. Every job we are currently looking at is out of state. This means I will not be around SLC much longer. Don't worry too much. I will come around for some visits and scheduled events BUT I will not be booking senior, children, or family pictures past the 2nd week of May.

I am planning several mini sessions during the next 2 months. If you want pictures now is time to get them. With spring coming it is a wonderful time of year for pictures. If you want to schedule family pictures with me it will have to be during one of these mini sessions. I have several weddings coming up and I need to plan for engagements and bridals.

APRIL 2 will be the first date. I will be giving 15 images of CD for 100.00. These sessions will be 45 minutes. Email me through my website or call me 801-232-6484. No large groups


This is from one of my favorite mini sessions last fall.






No comments:

Welcome to my blog! I have loved art since I was a little girl. Photography has been a way for me to express myself. I hope you enjoy seeing the world through my eyes. This blog is for everyone to keep up with my most recent photo sessions. If you want to see more visit www.kristycphoto.com

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Availability

Contact me for booking information. I will be booking limited Weddings in Utah after May this year.