Friday, February 12, 2010

Utah Photographer: Editing

I thought I would post a before and after. When people book me they aren't just booking me for the few hours I spend with them. Most of my time is spent in front of the computer. One of the things that I love about photography is the creative process that occurs after my sessions with you. I have worked hard to make sure that I capture an image that is lit properly and composed beautifully but photo editing give me that extra buzz. In college I spend most of my time in drawing and painting classes. That is something that comes across in my editing. I love to add that little extra that makes the image come off the page. Sometimes I keep it subtle sometimes I get a little crazy. This is the typical edit I do for most of my pictures.

Before After

No comments:

Welcome to my blog! I have loved art since I was a little girl. Photography has been a way for me to express myself. I hope you enjoy seeing the world through my eyes. This blog is for everyone to keep up with my most recent photo sessions. If you want to see more visit www.kristycphoto.com

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Availability

Contact me for booking information. I will be booking limited Weddings in Utah after May this year.