Saturday, February 6, 2010

Things are still a little slow for me on here. I am sorry I have posted so little. I will get that wedding and a couple of other fun sessions up this next week.

I took these of Nate the other day. He has had a rough month. First the stomach flu then he came down with a sinus infection and an ear infection. He is finally coming around but we have had a few rough days. I gave him a chocolate covered graham cracker and I have never seen him so dirty. These don't show how bad it was :)

No comments:

Welcome to my blog! I have loved art since I was a little girl. Photography has been a way for me to express myself. I hope you enjoy seeing the world through my eyes. This blog is for everyone to keep up with my most recent photo sessions. If you want to see more visit www.kristycphoto.com

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Availability

Contact me for booking information. I will be booking limited Weddings in Utah after May this year.