Saturday, January 16, 2010


I am sorry that you haven't heard from me. I have been under the weather. I got sick on New Years Eve and it lead up to an Insta Care visit yesterday. Hopefully I will be on the mend sooner rather than later. Stay tuned I have some fun weddings to show you.

Also I am planning some mini sessions for February. It will be $75.00 a session. You get 10 images on CD with a copyright. If you are are interested let me know. Dates will be announced soon. Most likely one of the last 2 Fridays in February.

Kristy

No comments:

Welcome to my blog! I have loved art since I was a little girl. Photography has been a way for me to express myself. I hope you enjoy seeing the world through my eyes. This blog is for everyone to keep up with my most recent photo sessions. If you want to see more visit www.kristycphoto.com

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Availability

Contact me for booking information. I will be booking limited Weddings in Utah after May this year.