Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Utah Photographer: LAME!

Bitterness and wrath... well not that much wrath, but there is bitterness. So as you can see photobucket is lame and it has turned all of my pics into their advertisement. My account went over it's bandwidth for the month and pretty much that means they are lame. They want me to pay 24.00 to post my pictures up or I have to wait until the 9th to get them back. As some of you may know I am cheap and my husband it still in school so extra money isn't flying around. I would rather wait it out. Here is a small pic to make up for it. Keep checking back. I am planning a few mini sessions during November.

As I have said before I go back and forth between projects because I need fresh eyes sometimes. This is a gem I found from Brian & Sara's Wedding last month.

1 comment:

Katie Boyack said...

Try Flickr....it's worked well for me so far but they have a limit too for pictures, I haven't reached it yet.

Welcome to my blog! I have loved art since I was a little girl. Photography has been a way for me to express myself. I hope you enjoy seeing the world through my eyes. This blog is for everyone to keep up with my most recent photo sessions. If you want to see more visit www.kristycphoto.com

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Availability

Contact me for booking information. I will be booking limited Weddings in Utah after May this year.