Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Utah Engagement Photographer: Ryan & Sam


















Alright. I know some of you may be thinking that I need to get a new location but I promise it has been requested each time. I can't blame them. Every time I go out here they just turn out so great. So this is Sam and Ryan. Sam is my super cute little sisters friend. These two make the best couple in the world. They spent about 90% of this session laughing. Sam congrats again. Thank you so much for asking me to take your pictures.

1 comment:

Becky said...

WOW! You are so busy! I love all the photos! Awesome sunset shots, oh, and I love the candida you caught!

Welcome to my blog! I have loved art since I was a little girl. Photography has been a way for me to express myself. I hope you enjoy seeing the world through my eyes. This blog is for everyone to keep up with my most recent photo sessions. If you want to see more visit www.kristycphoto.com

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Availability

Contact me for booking information. I will be booking limited Weddings in Utah after May this year.