Thursday, July 16, 2009

Utah Engagement Photographer: Little bits











So I know I said I was taking a few days off but I have a few more to show. I am doing a TON of editing right now. I just wanted to show you some of my favorites from the last day or so. You have seen these guys before but I loved how these all turned out. I have been working on my editing style. I have a few ideas of how I want to get my pictures to look but sometimes I just can't make up my mind. P.S. I am going to frame that picture of the SLC temple. I want to hang it in my living room. :) So pretty.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thumbs up on the dandelion pictures.

Julie Liljenquist said...

I want a pretty temple picture too! You should send me one.

Kristy said...

Hi, you don't know me. What cute pictures!! How do you make your potos so big in Blogger? I've tried changing the size in photoshop, then changing the html in blogger but they are still small. If you could tell me how you do it step by step I would SOOOO APPRECIATE IT!! I don't want to have to go through photobucket or flicker to do it. :0) Thank you!!

Kristofer Anders Larson said...

Kristy-
that picture of the temple spires is bomb. so cool.

Welcome to my blog! I have loved art since I was a little girl. Photography has been a way for me to express myself. I hope you enjoy seeing the world through my eyes. This blog is for everyone to keep up with my most recent photo sessions. If you want to see more visit www.kristycphoto.com

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Availability

Contact me for booking information. I will be booking limited Weddings in Utah after May this year.