Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Utah Engagement Photographer: Matt and Sam






Sorry for taking so long. I have a lot going on this week. With all of the sessions plus husband getting ready to go away for the summer, friends moving, graduation, and a hundred other things life has gotten a little crazy. Don't worry... I am doing all of my editing. I am just not taking the time to post. Next week I have nothing scheduled but editing and time with the baby. I should get caught up then.

This is Matt and Sam. They were super fun. I loved how this session turned out. I hope you guys like it:)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hi! I am Matt's sister. These pictures are awesome. The best I've ever seen anyone take! I would love to have you take some pictures of my family next time I am in Utah if you are available. You did a great job!!!

Val said...

Hi...I'm Matt's Aunt Val. These pictures of Matt and Sam are so beautiful! Sam said there are more-I can't wait to see them. You did a wonderful job. I don't know how they are going to choose which ones to use. I only hope they remember to send some to me!!

Becky said...

I am slack jawed at how awesome these are! I want to suck all of the gue out of your brain and learn everything I can from it! Kristy you are so good!

Welcome to my blog! I have loved art since I was a little girl. Photography has been a way for me to express myself. I hope you enjoy seeing the world through my eyes. This blog is for everyone to keep up with my most recent photo sessions. If you want to see more visit www.kristycphoto.com

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Availability

Contact me for booking information. I will be booking limited Weddings in Utah after May this year.