Tuesday, April 21, 2009

NEW NUMBER!!

To all current and potential customers. My cell phone was stolen today. I am working on a replacement but as of now my number phone number is not taking calls. If you need to contact me please feel free to call me at 585-4568 between the hours of 9am and 6pm. You can also contact me by email at kristycefalophoto.com. This would be optimal for clients outside of the Salt Lake area. I will not have long distance until my new cell phone is set up. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Kristy

No comments:

Welcome to my blog! I have loved art since I was a little girl. Photography has been a way for me to express myself. I hope you enjoy seeing the world through my eyes. This blog is for everyone to keep up with my most recent photo sessions. If you want to see more visit www.kristycphoto.com

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Availability

Contact me for booking information. I will be booking limited Weddings in Utah after May this year.