Sunday, October 12, 2008

Family Pictures





Sorry for the big delay. I have been super busy this past month. Not only do I have a new born. I have done 2 weddings and a couple of families. Hopefully I will get things up in the next couple of days and you can see what I have been up to. This post is one of my family. I had a little help from my dad with the family picture. Most of these pictures were taken at home in our living room. The family one was taken in my parents backyard. I worry about taking out my new baby. I personally think he is cute. Hope you like the new pictures.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Oh my Kristy... I just was looking through your old posts and noticed how much littler Nathan was. This was not that long ago... Wait ago Kristy and Jake, you made one cute kid!!!

Welcome to my blog! I have loved art since I was a little girl. Photography has been a way for me to express myself. I hope you enjoy seeing the world through my eyes. This blog is for everyone to keep up with my most recent photo sessions. If you want to see more visit www.kristycphoto.com

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Availability

Contact me for booking information. I will be booking limited Weddings in Utah after May this year.