Friday, July 25, 2008

No more dresses

Hello to the world!

Welcome to my new blog. After 7 years of going to work each day suffering with a dress code and other office politics I have decided to take the leap. Starting August 1st 2008 I will be self employed. This is in part accredited to my loving husband who has been so supportive of my OTHER great love. This is also in part to my FUTURE great love who will make his appearance in this world sometime next month. Becoming a mother has given me the desire to be my own boss.

My love affair with photography began when I was given my first SLR Camera during my sophomore year of high school. I have always been interested in art and this was a new outlet for me. Prior to this time I had excelled in drawing and painting. During the past 10 years I have continued to educate myself through schooling and personal experience. I feel my love of art in all forms has helped enrich my work as a photographer. I hope all who come across this blog enjoy seeing the world through my eyes. Over the next weeks and months I hope to show you the beautiful things I see everyday.

Heart ya,

Kristy

3 comments:

Cascio Photography said...

Loved what you had to say!! And I am honored to be your FIRST COMMENT!! I know that starting out can be a little overwhelming and I am still learning new tricks of the trade everyday!! And I have been doing this for 4 years now! Best of luck with EVERYTHING and the blog is a great thing to have... I look forward to seeing all of your work!
Britt :)

dball said...

Kristy, Since you were a little girl you have always had an artistic touch. You have a special talent. We wish you luck in this new endevor and we know you will succeed.

Mom and Dad
(aka Nana & Grandpa)

Anonymous said...

Kristy! Way to go! I wish you all the best for this great new challenge. I'm sure you will succeed!
Love,
Christiane

Welcome to my blog! I have loved art since I was a little girl. Photography has been a way for me to express myself. I hope you enjoy seeing the world through my eyes. This blog is for everyone to keep up with my most recent photo sessions. If you want to see more visit www.kristycphoto.com

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Availability

Contact me for booking information. I will be booking limited Weddings in Utah after May this year.